Friday, October 21, 2005

Random Tidbits...

So, last evening I was trying to accomplish the goal of posting an entry on this blogsite. Since there is obviously no entry dated for October 20th you probably realize that I was unsuccessful in my attempt. I should mention that the word "attempt" does not quite emphasize the effort put forth on my part, it would be better to write "attempts", as in the plural. For if it wasn't one thing last evening it was another, everything seemed to be out there trying to thwart me.

I'm not daunted though, I'm just patient, and here I am writing an entry this morning at work (not like I have anything else to do). The fiasco last evening with my blog had something to do with me trying to post photos. For some reason my blog is very incorporative when it comes to photographs. Since I'm not someone who likes to deal in problems I tend to work on solutions forthright. The solution I found last evening was creating another website that will deal completely with my photographs.

Originally, the plan was to post a couple photographs of my new apartment and be done with it. Then I started going through my old photographs and continued posting ones that had great sentimental value for me. The thing about this new website is that the photographs are out of order and they don't have captions, so I'm sure to confuse plenty of people. I'm looking into how to remedy this issue, but in the meanwhile here's the new site address:

http://www.jheatwole.photosite.com/jenwinker/

So after the photo fiasco with my blog, I went on to write a very lengthy entry without the benefit of photos. I was actually quite impressed with myself for the time I put into writing this particular entry and the openness of some of my admissions. Unfortunately, when I went to spell check this literary masterpiece it completely disappeared from my screen and never materialized again. And since I don't work with problems, just in solutions, there was only one thing left for me to do, go to sleep.

Now, don't you feel privledged that I took time out of my not so busy day to explain all these circumstances to you? I'd feel special if I were you ;-)

No comments: