Saturday, October 22, 2005

Photosite...

Since my last entry that included a link to my new photosite, I've been working diligently to improve the site.

Because of my work I actually have a new site address to give you:

http://www.jheatwole.photosite.com

This link will put you in touch with several labeled albums, so now there is a little more order to the chaos.

I've also learned that unless I want to upgrade (pay money) I only have so much room to hold photos. This means I'll be interchanging photos quite regularly. My recommendation to you my friends is that you add the link to your favorites and check it out atleast once a month, so you never miss a picture.

1 comment:

Brendan said...

"My recommendation to you my friends is that you add the link to your favorites and check it out atleast once a month, so you never miss a picture."

--mayhaps you could post a short note saying when you've modified things... i'd hate to miss something (that and i'm lazy and very forgetful).