Monday, November 07, 2005

Cowboy Poetry and Buckaroo Fair...

This past Saturday was spent at the Cowboy Poetry and Buckaroo Fair, held in Heber City, Utah. I had a marvelous time there, and enjoyed meeting some new friends and hanging out with others I've known for awhile. The picture to the right was of the Bar J Wranglers, a western group from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. These guys harmonized so well together, plus they are each talented instrumentalists in their own right.

Not only were these guys about their music they also added plenty of humor to the show. I was out right laughing most of the time. The picture to the left is of "granny". She sure was the ugliest woman I ever saw, the facial hair sure didn't help her image ;-)

These guys mentioned that they have a seasonal dinner theater up in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It's operational only during the summer months and they tour the rest of the year. I've never been to Jackson Hole, but if I'm ever there I most definitely want to see the Bar J Wranglers again.

No comments: