Saturday, July 16, 2005

Another Housemate Moving Out...



So I move into this wonderful, and as you can tell well lite home in Utah. At first it was the place that everyone came and hung out at, but shortly after I arrive people began moving out (I've been assured this fact has nothing to do with me) for bigger and better places. This picture is of Brian one of my now former housemates who decided that his presence was no longer needed in our home. I captured this picture of him packing up his pots and pans.

The house has become rather quiet for at this time only myself and one other person is in residence. This situation is fine with me since my rent has remained the same and I've begun having a little more privacy. This still doesn't change the fact that I myself am looking to move out. I find that the location is less than ideal for commuting around the Salt Lake Valley. At this time I'm looking for a two bedroom apartment that is closer to the freeway system to help cut down on my driving time.

No comments: