Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Another Camera in the Family...


Today is my Mom's Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, I Love You!! I won't go spreading her age here, because for some reason I don't think she would appreciate that. It really doesn't matter much because my Mom looks absolutely beautiful and youthful as anyone I've ever seen her age.

And now you're curious as to why I have a picture of some guy (this guy happens to be my brother, Brent) posted and I'm talking of my Mom. Well, it just so happens that my Mom took this picture with her new digital camera, which she got for her birthday. That makes the second camera to be added to our family in less than a week.

I'm using this posting to demonstrate to my Mom that technology is pretty cool. I mean just think about it, she took this picture back in Virginia a couple of hours ago and emailed it to me out here in Utah, and now I've uploaded on to my blogger for all the world to see. Which reminds me: "Hello World, this is my single brother, ain't he handsome?" (You can thank me later Brent).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if only he had a dump truck ;)

Anonymous said...

Or a motorcycle ;)