Monday, March 13, 2006

Hot Tea...

Hot tea in the morning. Hot tea in the evening. That's me a one to two cup addiction each day. I've got such a collection of hot teas now that I can have a cup to reflect almost any mood that I might have.

Tonight I'm relaxing to a cup of hot jasmine. Hmmm...what mood does that reflect? I believe I drink this brand when I need to relax after I've had an especially hard day.

It wasn't that today was terrible, for some reason I felt down about it. No worries though, after a few calls home and my cup of jasmine I'm doing much better.

So, what's the point of this entry? I guess it's just to let you know the comfort and joy you can find in hot teas. Go out and get ya some!!!

4 comments:

Brendan said...

ice tea's even better...

Jenn Heatwole said...

even good ice tea was hot at one point : )

Brendan said...

so was jello, but tell me the last time you enjoyed a nice cup of hot jello.

Jenn Heatwole said...

I sit down with a nice mug full of hot jello anytime I have the flu. Just a special feel good recipe of my Mom's : )