Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What Don't We Need...

I recently read where someone went onto www.google.com and started typing their name followed by the word "needs"

example:
Jenn needs

Then what came up first they would write it down and pass it along. Well, I was a little bored today and to kill some time between work obligations I searched the needs of some of my friends. Now if you're one of my good friends and don't see your name listed, don't get your underthings all in a bunch its just because your "needs" on google were pretty boring.

Jenn needs theological studies [hmmm...isn't that interesting i've been praying about that for months now]
Emily needs to be told, "NO, there are certain things that just are NOT allowed."
Brendan needs the undivided attention of his mother or father every minute that he is awake.
Stephanie needs some help Look at those pants!
Jake needs to Jack It Up.
Brent needs a date for our trip to Las Vegas.
Lana needs a boy her own age.
Jesse needs your help!
Lisa needs braces.
Mike needs a date!
John needs to get his patootie back here Chit Chat.
Joel needs to live with a family until he is old enough to look after himself.
Tommy needs your help to keep his mouth shut.
Josh needs a holiday or just a cuddle.
Dustin needs to hit the weights...his arms have always been skinny for his size.
Nate needs as many game situation kicks as possible in my opinion.
Kyle needs a strong male presence.

Well, that's all for now folks. I hope you enjoyed my little name show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I think Tommy's is a little too appropriate : )