Friday, September 01, 2006

Personalizing Work Space...

Yippee...I actually have work space to personalize now. That's right I have a job now with my own desk. This might not seem like quite an accomplishment to anyone, but I've never had this. Sure I had my own work space before, but it was always a more communal area. Now I actually have my own desk.

I also plan to make the most of this desk. Already I have a drawer where I keep my little snack bars and other mid-afternoon treats. On Monday I plan to come to work with one of my favorite pictures in a frame, so that I might have something enjoyable to look at while working (at this point my desk faces a blank wall - i definitely need something to look at). And of course what desk (a girl's desk atleast) would be complete without a scented candle to light each day.

What can I say, how about this, "AHHHH...life is good."

No comments: