Monday, April 17, 2006

Ode to a Procrastinator...

Sheesh...let me just say that I got it all taken care of with several hours to spare. The "all" I'm speaking of was my taxes. Yes, I know I waited to the last day and almost the last hour to finish them, but alas I am a procrastinator.

You'd be proud to know though that I actually began the process back in January. Then I never finished and papers laid on my desk for several months. It occured to me this past weekend that I could save myself the effort of handwritting the rest of the forms and save postage by e-filing. It was really a simple process and took me less than two hours to complete. I highly recommend that method for anyone in the future.

Now, I'm relaxing at my desk listening to a new cd called, "Celtic Woman." The song at present is "Danny Boy," ah...how beautiful. I enjoy peaceful music like this...puts me in a great frame of mind.

Well...that's the end of this day. Now it's off to bed to get the rest I need for the new day.

1 comment:

Brendan said...

I paid somebody else to do my taxes.

After all, what's the point of having money if not to make your life easier and more enjoyable?