Thursday, December 15, 2005

Whatcha Got There?

Recently I was reading in one of my friend's blogs (YEAH Maija). She went into an account of the contents of her purse. This reminded me of a time when I was younger and was told that you could learn a lot about a person from examining their wallets.

Well avid readers you're about to learn some interesting stuff about me, here's the list of what is in my wallet at this time:

Car insurance card.
Health insurance card.
Utah state tax commission - sales card.
Utah Lighthouse Ministry business card.
Bank account numbers for VA account (probably could take that out at this time).
Preferred Savings card to the Albertsons Grocery Store.
The City Library Card.
The Salt Lake County Library Card.
Blockbuster membership card.
KOHL's card.
VA state driver's license.
A handwritten discription of me composed by the Weaver's (my Church back in Virginia) Young Adult group - I even still reconize the handwritting of the person who was asked to write the list (thanks Kyle Yoder).
Check book.
Bank cards.
Credit card.
AND change, but NO paper currency.

I don't know what all that says about me, but I'll leave it up to you all for the assumptions.

2 comments:

Brendan said...

what's amazing is not that you can recognize the handwriting as Kyle's, but that you can read the handwriting by Kyle.

Anonymous said...

"Hey! I resemble that comment!"