Thursday, September 01, 2005

Trust and Patience...

I've been working at a Ford Dealership for several weeks now, and I'm very unhappy about it at this point. The work itself doesn't make me unhappy, I actually enjoy being around customers and Ford trucks. It is having to work in a predominately male environment, and having my presence there resented by the men that makes my working hours so unpleasant.

So I've come to a point in my life where I stand at a crossroads and patiently wait for an answer from God. I know that God will lead me where He wants me (at my current job or a new one) and I trust Him in the paths He leads.

The problem in this situation is me. I no longer want to be at a job where I daily face subtle hostility. I'm also struggling with a lack of patience for God's timing. This is really all I have to say on the matter, just that I'm struggling and haven't resolved anything, other than to give it over to God's hands (which isn't always the easiest thing to do). So I trust in the Lord and I await His guidance in patience.

No comments: