Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm in LOVE...

Okay, so that title was a little misleading, but I do believe that love comes in all shapes and sizes, this particular one looks like a map. That's right I love maps!! This really is an old love of mine, for some reason I've always liked looking at maps.

Maps tend to remind me of all the places I want to visit someday. They could be world maps or just a simple state map. Each map gets me thinking of long trips and unique cultures, or just short day trips that get me home in time to sleep in my own bed.

A couple of years ago I checked out maps on eBay and ended up purchasing several old world maps from back in the early 1900's. These maps are now framed and are awaiting the time when I will hang them on my study wall. The historical maps are also a love of mine, because they remind me of where we've come from (they tell a interesting story).

Recently, I've decided that when I move into my new apartment I will be ordering wall maps of the world, the united states, and one each of Virginia and Utah. Yeppers, this is the purpose of this particular blog, just to share my new idea for a decorating motif. Stylish, ain't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like craft supply on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.