Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Why Do I Keep Posting More Photos???

I asked myself today what is with my apparent fascination with posting all my outdated photos. This journal is supposedly for my thoughts and feelings about my time spent in Utah and the people I meet here. Why then do I feel the need to post photos of Africa and Mexico (and even my temptation to post ones of Europe)?

As I reflect on my actions I realize that my travels and cross cultural experiences have shaped a large part of who I am. It is because I've followed God in the past to these other places that I now have the courage to follow God into Utah.

I also realize that my photos should not only be of places I have been, but there should also be quite a number of photos of my family and friends posted. For without the support of these loving and caring people in my life I wouldn't be where I am today, both in location and as a spiritual person.

So all of this to say that I'm probably going to be posting an excessive amount of photos. For each photo in little ways describes the person I am today and how I came to be that way.

No comments: